|Model||OM-MTZ 215 EMAK|
|Engine Make/Model||K 800 H OHV|
|Gearbox/ Speed (km/h)||3-speed (2 forward + 1 reverse)|
|Dimensions (mm)||1350 x 800 x 600-870 (L1 x H1 x W1)|
|Clutch||Oil-immersed bevel type|
|Handlebars||With vertical and horizontal adjustment|
|Rotor||87 cm with lateral protection discs|
|Power take-off||Yes, independent 2100 rpm|
|Weight||80 kg with petrol engine|
Technology and comfort
Rugged and reliable, easy to handle and intuitive to use, Oleo-Mac rotary tillers are designed to facilitate soil preparation and cultivation over large areas. Designed for safety and manufactured with durable materials, Oleo-Mac tillers offer significant benefits for professional users (gardeners, growers, landscaping contractors), also suitable for all domestic gardening enthusiasts.
1. The chain guard is reinforced to withstand flying stones and accidental impact.
2. The front wheel is included for transport purposes, and can be raised when the machine engages the soil.
3. All models are equipped with the latest generation OHV engines that offer optimal performance and reduced fuel consumption.
4. External gear selector, ergonomically designed and easily accessible.
5. The handlebars are fully adjustable: up and down, to adapt to the user’s height and build, and sideways (offset), allowing the operator to walk alongside crops without treading on the freshly turned soil.
6. Towing hitch .
7. Oil-bath gear drive for high mechanical strength and reduced maintenance .
8. Broad choice of accessories for use of the rotary tiller as a plough, or rotary brush.
Guide to Rotary Tiller selection
Robust and reliable, easy to handle and user-friendly, rotary tillers are indispensable for soil preparation, cultivation and general tillage over sizeable expanses. For home users taking care of small-medium sized gardens and allotments that call for periodic maintenance and a range of different activities we recommend models with rotors from 80 cm, equipped with overhead valve (OHV) engines with displacement of up to 200 cm3. The adjustable handlebars allow the operator to work more comfortably. The rotary tillers can be used with a range of accessories, such as the adjustable furrower, and equipped with steel or tyred wheels to transform the machine into a multipurpose tool for use in the allotment and in the garden.
Proper maintenance of Rotary Tiller
1. Change the engine oil after every 6 months or 50 hours of use.
2. Check the fuel filter periodically, replace if damaged or excessively soiled.
3. Clean or replace the air filter periodically.
4. Keep the cooling circuit clean, and clean or replace the spark plug periodically.
5. Clean the cylinder fins periodically by brushing, or blasting with compressed air.
6. Periodically lubricate the mechanical linkages, control cables and belt tensioner pivot with oil.
7. heck the condition of the blades periodically and sharpen or replace as necessary.
8. At least once during every season, check the tightness of all nuts and bolts, especially those of the blade rotor.
9. Inspect and adjust the tensioner and propulsion control cables.